D-Link's Wireless N Open Source Access Point allows you to create your own personal wireless home network to share wireless Internet connection, documents, music, and photos. Using Wireless N technology, it offers a higher speed, extended coverage and virtually no dead spots while still compatible with previous network standards.
This Access Point can be configured to operate in many different modes:
1. Wireless Access Point (AP).
2. AP Client to connect to another Access Point.
3. Bridge, with one or more peer APs, to easily create dedicated building-to-building links.
4. Bridge with AP, to allow wireless clients on the bridging link.
5. Wireless repeater, to extend the wireless coverage and cover any "dead spot".