What types of information do we collect?
In order for DCB Group to provide product/services, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on which products/services you use and how you would like them to be provided.
Information you provide to us
We collect your name, name of the organisation/company your work for, your phone number, your email and postal addresses in order to provide you with a quote. If you purchase a product/service, we ask you for payment information, e.g. credit or debit card details, billing information, shipping and contact information.
How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below:
- To provide products/services support;
- To send you marketing information about our products/services. You may opt out from receiving these communications at any time.
How is this information shared?
We use third-party providers to help us deliver our services and support our business (e.g., accounts management, payments, security, technical infrastructure services, and product delivery). They will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to not disclose or use it for other purposes.
What is our legal basis for processing data?
We collect, use and share the data that we have in the ways described above:
- as necessary to fulfil our Terms and Conditions;
- consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time by sending email to GDPR@dcbgroup.com
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- as necessary for our (or others') legitimate interests, including our interests in providing an innovative, personalized, safe, and profitable service to our users and partners, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data.
- to protect your vital interests, or those of others;
- as necessary in the public interest.
How can you exercise your rights provided under the GDPR?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data. You also have the right to object to and restrict certain processing of your data. This includes the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing, which you can exercise by using the "unsubscribe" link in such marketing communications or in the case of a direct mail, you can simply call DCB Group and request to be removed from further direct mails or mark the publication return to sender and freepost it back to us. We will then remove you from our mailing list.
Data retention and deletion
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
We don’t share information globally
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our products/services.
Legal Obligation to Disclose Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal data to anyone without your prior permission unless required to do so by law or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to DCB Group.
The data controller responsible for your information is DCB Group which you can contact by email at: GDPR@dcbgroup.com
Or Postal address:
DCB Group (Service) Ltd
5 The Mill,
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commissioner, or your local supervisory authority.